Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
We share your information with Mailchimp if you opt in to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, or request removal from the list entirely.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via our contact form on our website.
Return and cancellation of sales policy
CABB Distributors is committed to providing its clients with the best products and services that is humanly possible.
In the event our customers are not satisfied with the product, CABB Distributors has the following policy:
If a customer is not 100% satisfied with our products within 30 days of purchase, they may return it to Cabb Distributors for a full refund. (Excluding shipping and handling)
All orders are processed within 48 hours of receiving the order. We ship Monday to Friday and for special requests we will ship on the weekends.
If we are out of inventory and any item we will notify the customer of the delay and the expected delivery date. We will always attempt to keep the customer informed at all times.
- Shipping preferences are selected at check out.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- We ship to Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- Once the order has been pulled and packaged and shipping label is generated the customer will receive a tracking number.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Cabb Distributors is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Any item that is received damaged will be replaced within 48 hours.